29 Kasım 2009 Pazar

Burak's daily routine

My daily routine.

My name is Burak Kaan Tan.I am 15 years old.I am a student at N.A.A.T.H.S. I wake up at 07:00 o’clock and get up 07:10.After getting up,I make my bed and I change my clothes.I go to the bathroom to wash my hands and face at about 07:20.I have breakfast at 07:30.I get on school-bus at 07:45 .After having classes I come home at 12:30 to have my lunch.I leave home at 01:00 pm and I go to school again. I have classes until 05:00 pm. When I come home again,I change my clothes and I make my homeworks.Then I play computer games or surfing on the internet.I meet my friends.When I meet then we usually go to a cafe or walk in the street.I usually have my dinner at 08:00 pm with my parents.I watch Tv then I go to bed around 00:00

On Saturdays,I wake up at 11:00 am.I have my breakfast at 11:30 am.I go to my private lesson at 01:30 pm. When I finish my private lesson,I meet my friends then we play football and then I go home, I read a book or a magazine.I make my homeworks.We usually have our dinner at 08:00.I have same scheule on Sunday,I also like reading newspaper and I sometimes go shopping and buy new clothes or books.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder